Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Challenge in what it is to have faith, Part 4

Jesus>Religion I have found that the what chapter four was a large challenge.  It's been one that was needed and came at the right time.  Mr. Bethke talked about how there are different ways Christians aren't truly a follow of Jesus.  The last part of the chapter talked about the prodigal son. Which is found in Luke 5:11 to 32.  One of the discussion questions asked what son is the one I'm most like and why.  Lately, I have been much more like the older son.  Who doesn't want to celebrate to celebrate the return of his younger brother.  There's been a time when I was the younger son as while.  This has been more with myself and being willing to let God's grace to come into the darkest parts of my heart and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment