Friday, April 24, 2015

Tough few weeks

It has been a tough many weeks for me.  I have longed to be able to get back to posting here.  Yet, I've had to take a time out of sorts, to take care of myself.  I have bipolar disorder and is not always easy to live with.  I had a major in many ways a set back.  That will take a lot to explain and I feel that isn't what the heart of what I want for this blog.  Yet, at the same time want to share a small part of this journey.  That is very hard and much of the time draining.
So, in a nutshell I stared to have some pretty troubling symptoms of bipolar.  That I haven't ever had before. I stared to hear what seemed to be voices that where not there and could not be made out as to what was being said.  Seemingly, at the same time life lost its appeal and joy.  The desire and deep longing to live far out lasted the darkness.  I was in the hospital for about week and half.  This week I'm home and doing the outpatient program.  This has been my first week.
Here are a couple of YouTube videos that I hope that will be helpful.


5 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Pammy.
    Praying. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the educational videos!!!
      Knowledge is power! (y)

      Delete
    2. I'm so glad that the videos are helpful, Kelly! I find that they are very helpful too. :)

      Delete
    3. Education is power!
      Knowing how your OWN disorder works is even greater power.
      You can learn to live with this and even live well!
      God is in control ~ let Him lead you.
      No worries. :)

      Delete